Our Cookies Policy
What are cookies
A cookie is a term for a small data file that is stored on your device by the website you are visiting. This helps the website to remember information about your device and how you use the website. We make use of this information to make your visit to our website more convenient and efficient.
Cookies used on our site
We make use of session cookies and persistent cookies on the website.
We may make use of the information we obtain for the following purposes:
- To measure our website’s usage, through for example Google Analytics.
- To analyse and improve performance of our services.
- To provide social media functionality and referral links.
- To make your experience more personalised and convenient, including targeting advertisements which may be of interest to you.
- To improve the website’s content, navigation and efficiency.
- To track your navigation on our site.
- To effectively administer and manage our website.
You can only delete or disable cookies yourself, as they are stored on your computer. However, this can limit the collection of your information, which may reduce the availability of the services provided by our website. To do this check the manual of your browser.
We allow you to manage your cookie presences within www.janinemedia.co.za
Click on the link below to manage your cookies for this site, or to revoke it:
*Note: Your cookie preference will only impact www.janinemedia.co.za. No other website or browser settings will be altered.