The Customer Always Comes First
Customer Service Training
Today’s technology allows organisations to handle more customer service than ever before, but if a team falls short on efficient communication skills, the only thing the organisation will derive from all this technology is a questionable ability to serve your customers. What this means is that it not only loses customers – it loses profit.
During this coaching programme, delegates will come to understand the impact they have on customer service. Janine helps delegates comprehend customer values and how to apply the correct behaviour and service levels to improve customer loyalty.
Topics covered include:
- Build and connect – immediately
- Make an impact
- Why first impressions count
- Talk with confidence
- Get your message across
- Use your voice as a paintbrush: Professional voicetechniques, including vocal projection and tonality
- Listen proactively: The art of active listening
- Reassure and empathise
- Keep your energy levels up
- Maintaining positive perceptions
How to Make That Sale
Call Centre Training
In any efficient organisation, the voice on the other end of the phone is often the client’s first point of contact. The agent thus becomes the all-important voice of the brand or company. It’s a make-or-break role.
This workshop uses a targeted strategy of intensive roleplay training. Delegates will be put through their paces in tailor-made role-play scenarios and will be able to hear first-hand how they come across over the phone.
This workshop covers the following key points:
- Talking with confidence
- Vocal projection
- Tonality: Using the voice as a paintbrush
- Assertiveness versus aggression
- What to say – and what not to say
- Engaging with the caller
- Taking control of the call
- Phone techniques