The Customer Always Comes First
Customer Service Training
Today’s technology allows organisations to handle more customer service than ever before, but if a team falls short on efficient communication skills, the only thing the organisation will derive from all this technology is a questionable ability to serve your customers. What this means is that it not only loses customers – it loses profit.
During this coaching programme, delegates will come to understand the impact they have on customer service. Janine helps delegates comprehend customer values and how to apply the correct behaviour and service levels to improve customer loyalty.
Topics covered include:
- Build and connect – immediately
- Make an impact
- Why first impressions count
- Talk with confidence
- Get your message across
- Use your voice as a paintbrush: Professional voicetechniques, including vocal projection and tonality
- Listen proactively: The art of active listening
- Reassure and empathise
- Keep your energy levels up
- Maintaining positive perceptions