Janine Lazarus provides training throughout 20 countries on the African continent. Her experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Media Training for the 2018 Commonwealth Games athletes in Botswana.
- Media Skills Training for a major bank’s executives in Mozambique.
- Writing Skills Training for a leading international tobacco company in Zambia.
- Media Training for Kaizer Chiefs.
- Media Skills and Writing Skills Training for a renowned corporation in Zimbabwe.
- Strengthening the journalistic capacity of a newsroom in Zambia.
- Establishing and working as a consultant editor in national and community newsrooms in Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Lesotho.
- Providing Strategic Communications Training in Zanzibar and Ethiopia.
- Holding the position of Preferred Media Trainer for a British-head quartered bank’s offices in Africa. Her services where utilised in branches across various countries, including Botswana, Kenya, Zambia, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Facilitating comprehensive Customer Service Communications and Call Centre Training programmes across Africa.
- And many more…
- Janine’s extensive international experience stems from her travels and work in Karachi in Pakistan, London and Manchester in the UK, Beirut in Lebanon, as well as in Dubai.
- She is invited on a regular basis to participate in various conferences as a panelist, keynote speaker and workshop facilitator. She also frequently debates topical and controversial issues on radio talk shows.
- She obtained her Accreditation in Cyber Crisis Communications Training at Ariel University in Israel.
Janine has held positions with numerous media houses, and in some instances continues to collaborate with various media inclusive of:
- General news reporter at The Citizen newspaper.
- Sunday Times crime reporter.
- Head of the Crime Desk and investigative journalist at The Sunday Star newspaper.
- Investigative journalist at The Saturday Star.
- National Course Director of Journalism at Damelin College.
- Journalism lecturer at Boston College and Varsity College.
- Senior Facilitator for The Institute for the Advancement of Journalism.
- Johannesburg Bureau Chief of Fair Lady Magazine.
- Weekly talk radio show anchor: The Janine Lazarus Report on Radio 702.
- Head of Research for MNET's Criminal Minds series, anchored by Malcolm Gooding.
- Co-anchor of SABC 2's Crime Files series (1992).
- Researcher/associate producer for Britain's Channel 4, Granada Television and the BBC.
- Researcher/associate producer for Ulster Television in Belfast, Ireland.
- Freelance magazine and investigative journalist.